Eos Wealth Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The registration details can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fca.org.uk or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768 and quoting Reference Number 543025.
· You should remember that the capital value and income from investments can go down as well as up and is not guaranteed.
· Past performance is not a guarantee of future returns; it is merely a guide to the investment strategy of the underlying fund.
· It is important to periodically review your investment to ensure that it continues to meet your objectives.
· It is important to periodically review the value of your investments against expectations - particularly as you approach your chosen retirement age when it may be advisable to transfer some or all your fund to a more stable investment environment.
· The tax advantages enjoyed by pensions may be subject to change.
· Your circumstances may change, forcing you to stop making contributions.
· Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
Areas Not Covered by the FCA
· Please note, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) does not regulate tax or debt management advice.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS). The FSCS can pay compensation if your provider is unable to meet its financial obligations. The maximum levels of compensation are:
· Deposits: £85,000 per person per firm;
· Investments: £50,000 per person per firm;
· Home Finance (e.g. mortgage advice and arranging): £50,000 per person per firm;
· Insurance Business: 90% of the claim with no upper limit. Compulsory insurance is protected in full; and
· General insurance advice and arranging: 90% of the claim with no upper limit. Compulsory insurance is protected in full.